Author Topic: Immortalis Noctis has arrived on Jabbit!  (Read 2447 times)

Tyrall

• Council
    • View Profile
Immortalis Noctis has arrived on Jabbit!
« on: October 18, 2014, 07:19:09 pm »

Veni, vidi, vici (I came, I saw, I conquered)!

Over the past few weeks we have made great progress with both raid groups clearing GA. I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who put in their time and effort into making this possible. As an added bonus we have cleared GA within 3,5 hours achieving several top 10 boss executions worldwide including world first execution of Phagetech Prototypes.

While we have approximately 50 players attuned to enter Datascape, we do not want to rush into it as we understand it is going to be a massive challenge and do not want to be yet another guild falling apart once reaching System Daemons. So we will take our time and prepare as much as we can before hand. That being said, we will have our first Datascape raid scheduled on 22.10.2014.

As you can see on our website, Engineers are currently the most sought after class, but do not get discouraged if you see that the class you wanted to apply as has no open spots (or set to low), we are always looking for exceptional  applicants, trying never hurts.

Alea iacta est (The die is cast)!

A decision has been reached, Immortalis Noctis is moving to the Jabbit PVE mega-server! We've decided to transfer because of a massive player migration from Luminai to Jabbit and are looking to recruit more people to help us on our journey through Datascape. Do not worry about not being attuned, with the proper attitude and skill we will get that sorted.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2014, 08:06:10 pm by Tyrall »
He who sneezes without hanky takes matters into his own hands.