Author Topic: Immortalis Noctis is saying goodbye to Wildstar  (Read 3759 times)

Tyrall

• Council
    • View Profile
Immortalis Noctis is saying goodbye to Wildstar
« on: November 21, 2014, 03:24:16 pm »

We love Wildstar and many of us have been playing it since early beta but the time has come for us to part ways. We still feel that Wildstar is one of the best MMO's on the market but due to recent steps Carbine has taken, which resulted in a drastic decline of population we have decided that beating the "roster boss" was near impossible. The upcoming changes are promising but sadly too far away for us to maintain a stable roster.

We'd like to thank Carbine for all their hard work and wish only luck and success for the remaining guilds continuing their progression.  Also a big thank you to all the members that put in the effort and kept us running for this long, it sure was fun!

What lies in future for Immortalis Noctis ? We donít know but make sure to check our website every now and then for future game announcements.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2014, 03:52:20 pm by Ico »
He who sneezes without hanky takes matters into his own hands.

nra

• Core Member
    • View Profile
Re: Immortalis Noctis is saying goodbye to Wildstar
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2014, 06:01:17 pm »
baaaiiiiiiiii
"Dogs fucked the pope, no fault of mine."

"You can just hang around outside in the sun all day, tossing a ball around, or you can sit at your computer and do something that matters!"

Bazil

• Social
    • View Profile
Re: Immortalis Noctis is saying goodbye to Wildstar
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2014, 09:08:21 pm »
The guild took my departure much harder than I expected... Hope everyone has fun in their new endeavors, whatever they are.