Author Topic: Ico is probably the biggest noob in the game  (Read 5862 times)

johndoe

• View Profile
Ico is probably the biggest noob in the game
« on: June 02, 2014, 04:40:57 am »
Just met that idiot, worst noob ever seen.

Plays his retarded Medic, LAGGS like crazy and has no idea wtf he's doing and get's still destroyed. Go deinstall the game you useless loser, with that connection you should also stop playing any online games, in like ever.

PVP is fun, but with a dumb brain dead noob who laggs/teleports himself from A to B playing his noob Class. My god, I just had the worst experience in this game, I should have rolled a Melee and not a Ranged Class when I see retardedly bad players making it hell for me to hit spells with their stupid lagg.

You should make sure to surround yourself with people you insanely retarded kid, when I see you I will camp you again. Fucking retarded noob, oh wait he's infront of you using his spells, SPLITSECOND, now he's somewhere behind you. Somehow he doesn't feel the lag at all, how can you get owned having an advantage like that. Who the fk is going to hit you properly fucking dumb kid.

johndoe

• View Profile
Re: Ico is probably the biggest noob in the game
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2014, 04:43:13 am »
Who would apply to a guild, having noobs like that. Can't you guys get a Casual guild in-game with no application? Chances of you getting better members compared to that Ico trash is immense.

Tsumiki

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2014, 04:49:18 am »
Application denied. Please follow the template provided next time.

Good luck in Wildstar

Ico

• Council
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2014, 04:49:24 am »
Just met that idiot, worst noob ever seen.

Plays his retarded Medic, LAGGS like crazy and has no idea wtf he's doing and get's still destroyed. Go deinstall the game you useless loser, with that connection you should also stop playing any online games, in like ever.

PVP is fun, but with a dumb brain dead noob who laggs/teleports himself from A to B playing his noob Class. My god, I just had the worst experience in this game, I should have rolled a Melee and not a Ranged Class when I see retardedly bad players making it hell for me to hit spells with their stupid lagg.

You should make sure to surround yourself with people you insanely retarded kid, when I see you I will camp you again. Fucking retarded noob, oh wait he's infront of you using his spells, SPLITSECOND, now he's somewhere behind you. Somehow he doesn't feel the lag at all, how can you get owned having an advantage like that. Who the fk is going to hit you properly fucking dumb kid.

Printed, framed and mounted.  Come at me bra.

Jun

« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2014, 04:50:57 am »

Samael

• Up the Irons!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2014, 08:10:11 am »
Ico, what the hell did you do to that fella and he's so upset?  ;D

Thustra

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2014, 08:36:57 am »
I applaud you for getting the first whiner Ico

Dennor

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2014, 11:36:36 am »
There really is nothing wrong with what your saying joe, but damn, that double post ruined everything. Dude, get it together dude!

Acaria

• Social
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2014, 03:34:27 pm »

If I knew it was a contest, I would have entered :<

/Acaria

Ico

• Council
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2014, 07:59:09 pm »
Your a retardedly bad noob, who never played in any Top10 PVP Evironment in your life.

COme at me bro, I just laughed. Fucking dumb kid with his insane lag who still can't play the game. Your Casual noob friends are funny, a fucking dumb unknown bad kid who think's hes good. No one whines about a unskilled trash like yourself who will never get good in PVP or PVE.

VERY sadly I won't see you in Arena, since you wont reach any Top10 Level, your not Top-Meterial... end of story.

Retardedly dumb Casual retard, haha, you actually think your good. With your noob Guild, way to go bro.

The only way you can do shit is when you are in a 1v2+ situation, but hey, you wouldn't suck while teleporting left and right if you had any skill, this is also why you won't ever be in a top guild either.

The retard who is like, "gj Ico, you Casual unknown bad noob who never achieved anything in any game in his life is a Trial. A player who would kiss up to a noob like you. Casuals right there, your not good, don't forget that while you idle at low rankings).

The part with: you have YET AGAIN (just laughed at that, the only reason I'm here is bcause your fucking laggin you dumb newb. Use skill, oh wait, he ported himself from A to B) All you do is roll your face over the Keyboard and hope you somehow survive, if you manage do that at all, gonna enjoy taking Ratings from noobs like you.

How can a noob like you think he's good, my god.

pt2.

Samael

• Up the Irons!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2014, 08:29:59 pm »
The rage is strong with this one...

« Last Edit: June 02, 2014, 08:31:51 pm by Samael »

Raeb

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2014, 09:39:56 pm »
Your a retardedly bad noob, who never played in any Top10 PVP Evironment in your life.

COme at me bro, I just laughed. Fucking dumb kid with his insane lag who still can't play the game. Your Casual noob friends are funny, a fucking dumb unknown bad kid who think's hes good. No one whines about a unskilled trash like yourself who will never get good in PVP or PVE.

VERY sadly I won't see you in Arena, since you wont reach any Top10 Level, your not Top-Meterial... end of story.

Retardedly dumb Casual retard, haha, you actually think your good. With your noob Guild, way to go bro.

The only way you can do shit is when you are in a 1v2+ situation, but hey, you wouldn't suck while teleporting left and right if you had any skill, this is also why you won't ever be in a top guild either.

The retard who is like, "gj Ico, you Casual unknown bad noob who never achieved anything in any game in his life is a Trial. A player who would kiss up to a noob like you. Casuals right there, your not good, don't forget that while you idle at low rankings).

The part with: you have YET AGAIN (just laughed at that, the only reason I'm here is bcause your fucking laggin you dumb newb. Use skill, oh wait, he ported himself from A to B) All you do is roll your face over the Keyboard and hope you somehow survive, if you manage do that at all, gonna enjoy taking Ratings from noobs like you.

How can a noob like you think he's good, my god.

pt2.

10/10.

High level troll, worthy of prize money!

Thustra

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2014, 10:10:41 pm »

If I knew it was a contest, I would have entered :<

/Acaria

There's no entering, only winning.

Or something profound like that.

Tyrall

• Council
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2014, 10:11:06 pm »
Subscribed!  :)
He who sneezes without hanky takes matters into his own hands.

Samael

• Up the Irons!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2014, 09:14:37 am »
Part 3! For some reason, I'm subscribed to AngryJohn's daily newsletter too.

He has no Chance, 1v1 he get's completey destroyed. All he does is 2v1 with his stupid lags.

Then we meet him 2v2, and all they do is run away after they tried to fight back. Wasn't even close, retard can't play, and has his personal healer on his ass the entire time. You guys think you are Hardcore PVP Players, just laughed. I will enjoy it when we all get 50.