Author Topic: Ico is probably the biggest noob in the game  (Read 6216 times)

Ico

• Council
    • View Profile
Re: Ico is probably the biggest noob in the game
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2014, 01:35:58 pm »
The continuation:

Let's go 1v1 with your nooby laggss, let's see how much you do when you barely handle me with Mobs or 2v1 situations you dumb noob.

Worst kid ever, levels with his Casual noob friends, we will see how this 3v1 plays will work out for you after I reach 50 and join our Hardcore PVP guild. Will be fun to see how much you do when you aren't fighting like a coward.

Worst noob in the game, both got completey owned in a 2v1.

First he Adds while I have 60% life and everything on CD, and then all you do is 2v1 bcause you suck at this game. We do that 2v1 again where you unknown low ranked noob 2v1 me, I will start talking in Zone and get me some 2v2 and farm you. Will be fun, we will see how this works out for you when you have to fight fairly. Enough Exiles here to call up on.

Retardedly casual low brain, you think that was 1v1?

We staarted same HP, and you got destroyed, and YOUR FRIEND, CCed and attacked me and AFTER THAT he stopped attacking you dumb little unknown kid.

Worst fucking noob in the history of any MMO, can't win 1v1 in like ever always has to tag with Mobs or 2v1 with Help from others.

Good thing is, I do not play PVE ever all I do is PVP, at lvl50 we will see how much you do when I get the Gear to destroy noobs like you 2v1 3v1 easily. I eat you 1v1 alive at this level too, fucking noob losses 50% of his life while I have 90%, better cry for Help so the other Kid CCes and DMGs me.

We will see how big your balls are when the Game actually starts and I join a Guild too. Little 16 year old noob, thinks hes good.

Let's go 1v1 you dumb little noob.

Every fight you get completely destroyed, and then the other noob has to CC and DPS me. AFTER he did all the Job to take all my shields and do 40% we are alone in the 1v1, that is how a 1v1 is fair in your Casual low ranked world. Even with the Help you get completey destroyed with your noob class, hugging your guild mates all day like the little trash you are.

Can't wait to reach 50 when the fights will start to be fair and not the 2v1 bullshit. Worst fucking 16 year old lagging noob ever seen.

Get the Balls to 1v1 ALONE, worst fucking noob ever.

Thanks to Ferg for teh lulz.

Samael

• Up the Irons!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2014, 02:25:50 pm »
Ico, please stop abusing this kid. Imagine if you were his dad and had to hear him whining and smashing keyboards all day.

Here boy, have a Snickers.

Cousak

• Social
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2014, 03:37:59 pm »
Great.. now I want a snickers :/

Tyrall

• Council
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2014, 05:27:48 pm »
For our Johndoe, be afraid be very afraid Ico is coming ....

Run...he's missing a foot!

Great.. now I want a snickers :/

Why every time someone mentions food you are first one to say I WANT ****** ? :P

So when is the grand duel happening between you two Ico? :)
« Last Edit: June 03, 2014, 05:53:04 pm by Tyrall »
He who sneezes without hanky takes matters into his own hands.

Cousak

• Social
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2014, 11:07:10 am »
I want I get Tyrall, several Snickers in my possession :)

Dennor

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 06, 2014, 05:47:12 pm »
He's simply a scared little noob, when he's alone he's doing nothing. The entire time, he's hugging the others and it ends up in a 2v1, where he get's completey destroyed but the gear isn't enough to play a 2v1 just yet, time will come at 50.

You guys claim to be good at PVP, no way that happened with a noob like him. He can barey play his class, and medic is one of the most easy classes out there. A guy like that, does not get invitet into a hardcore Guild as a Member, he's either just a friend, a social standing on the sidelines, or you guys dream about beeing hardcore.
Why did he PM me?  :o
« Last Edit: June 06, 2014, 05:49:16 pm by Dennor »

Samael

• Up the Irons!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2014, 07:09:25 pm »
Why did he PM me?  :o

He must be looking for a boyfriend...